31.07.2014

My July

cozy evening with my family on our terrace

 outfit for a breakfast with my girls + the yummy breakfast

one of my favourtie dishes: Risotto

with my pretty little sister at Starbucks in Munich :)

again: breakfast on a sunny day with my favourite girl ;)


partytime with my besties :)

after the workout
Da ich ja praktisch den ganzen Juli gearbeitet habe, konnte ich diesen Monat leider nicht so viele Schnapsschüsse von meinem Alltag machen, wie ich es normalerweise mache. Ein paar sind allerdings schon entstanden und ich habe besonders die Zeit genossen, die ich mit meiner Familie und meinen Freunden verbringen durfte - denn bald heißt es für mich Auf und Davon! Ich ziehen nämlich sehr bald nach Wien (zum Glück mit meiner besten Freundin ;)). Jetzt freue ich mich aber auf einen schönen Start in den August :)

I worked during July so I didn't have that much time to take some pics with my mobile phone. However, there are a few, which I show you today. This month I really appreciated all the time spent with my family and friends - because I'm moving to Vienna with my best friend soon ;) Now I'm looking forward to a good start to August :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen