02.07.2014

My June

the view over south tyrol, while having breakfast
the food was amazing :)
 
always important: sports to stay fit ;)


new Guess baby (and a voucher for a weekend trip to Paris, I got for my final exames!!)


finally 19 :)


off to Bulgaria!

while on the plane with my girls - we couldn't wait ;)

 
I woke up to this view every morning!!




I love it :)
 I had the best time in a while with my besties :)

Mmh...
Guys no t-shirts, no shoes, no problem ;)

before going to the club - wooh ;P
we couldn't go to the beach that day - so we ate cake ;)

without words...
just happy!!

Wie schon erwähnt ist der Juni mein Lieblingsmonat und ich muss sagen, dass er diese Bezeichnung auch 2014 wieder verdient hat. Begonnen hat dieser Monat mit einem Ausflug ins Südtirol mit meiner Familie, den ich wirklich genossen habe - auch wegen des fantastischen Essens dort ;) Dann habe ich meine Matura ziemlich erfolgreich hinter mich gebracht und wurde mit vielen tollen Dingen überrascht - wie zum Beispiel einer Reise nach Paris im September mit meiner besten Freundin. Mein Geburtstag war wirklich einer der schönsten, die ich je hatte, weil ich ihn mit meiner Familie und meinen besten Freunden verbringen durfte :) Und dann war da noch mein persönliches Highlight: unsere Maturareise nach Bulgarien. Ich habe dort eine unglaublich schöne Woche mit meiner Klasse verbracht, wir haben gut gegessen, sind am Strand gelegen, haben Party gemacht und unser Leben genossen - gibt es was Schöneres? ;)

As I've already  told you June is my favorite month and I really have to say that it completely met my expectations this year. Everything started with a trip to south tyrol with my family where I enjoyed delicious food and family time. Afterwards I passed my final exames and was surprised with a journey to Paris in September with my best friend :) My birthday was one of the best birthdays I ever had because I could celebrate it with my family and my best friends. And the highlight: the trip to Bulgaria with my class! It was an amazing week full of food, beachlife, party and fun - is there anything better? ;)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen