27.08.2014

My August

Vienna Selfie :)


 beautiful days in Switzerland...
delicious pasta at Vapiano

I will miss this view

drinks and muffins with my girls :)

off to Ikea :)

ice cream and a good movie

brunch to say goodbye to my best friends

Obwohl der August noch nicht ganz vorbei ist, poste ich heute schon meinen Monatsrückblick und kündige damit auch an, dass ich in der nächsten Zeit nicht oder kaum auf meinem Blog posten werde. Ich ziehe morgen nach Wien und muss mich zuerst einmal auf den Umzug konzentrieren und mich dort eingewöhnen. Da wäre es einfach nicht möglich meinen Blog auch noch zu betreuen. Ich hoffe allerdings, dass ich irgendwann wieder Zeit dafür finde.
Zum August: dieser Monat war wahrscheinlich einer der besten dieses Jahr und ich habe viel unternommen, gesehen und jede Minute genossen ;) Ich wünsche euch allen einen wunderschönen September!

Even if August isn't over yet, I would like to show you my review of this months - and I have to say it was one of the best ones so far ;) I saw and traveled a lot and appreciate every single moment.
However, I have to tell you that I won't be able to post in the next time and have to make a blog-break. I am moving to Vienna tomorrow and need all the time to get used to the new situation and my life as a student. I wish you all a great month of September.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen