31.05.2014

My May

I tried out a new eye make up - and quite like it ;D
taking a walk on this beautiful day

beautie goodies
my outfit for a very special occasion - the confirmation of my little sister (I was her godmother)

enjoying the best ice cream...

...and this beautiful view on the floating stage in Bregenz with friends :)

We like that guy on the bottle! XD

reading Bobbi Browns Beauty Rules on the terrace while having a delicious breakfast

on a saturday afternoon

yummy...

Jetzt ist auch der Mai schon wieder vorüber und ich kann es einfach nicht glauben, wie schnell die Zeit doch vergeht. Im Mai ist viel passiert: ich habe meine schriftliche Matura hinter mich gebracht, einige sonnige Tage zu Hause genossen und viel mit Freunden unternommen :) Ich bin aber wirklich glücklich, dass der Juni jetzt Einzug hält, da er mein Lieblingsmonat ist, und bei einem bin ich mir ganz sicher: er wird mindestens genauso aufregend wie der Mai! Erstens habe ich im Juni Geburtstag (wuhuu!), zweitens muss ich den zweiten Teil meiner Matura hinter mich bringen und drittens reise ich diesen Monat ins Südtirol (mit meiner Familie) und nach Bulgarien, um dort mit meiner Klasse Bade- und Partyurlaub zu machen :) Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Start in den neuen Monat!

I can't believe it, but May is already over and it was a month full of hectic, sunny days and time with friends :) However, I am really happy about June in front of our doors because it is my favourite month (and not only because it's the month of my birthday ;)). I will have to pass the rest of my final exames this month and I will travel to south tyrol (with my family) and to Bulgaria with my class to enjoy the beach and celebrate the end of our school career :) I wish you guys a wonderful start into June!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen